The following links describe program offerings and requirements in the Department of Spanish & Portuguese Studies for undergraduates.
- Admission to the Spanish Major
- Spanish Major Requirements
- Spanish Minor Requirements
- Portuguese Language and Luso-Brazilian Studies Minor Requirements
- Spanish Language Program
- Portuguese Language Program
- Service Learning
- Spanish Honors Program
- Spanish Linguistics (Department of Linguistics)
- Learning Goals for Majors
Students seeking advising on issues regarding Undergraduate study, such as Registration in an Undergraduate course, Placement Tests, Declaring a Major or Minor, Reviewing DARS and Spanish Major Degree Requirements, Department Honors, and other issues, please contact Humanities Academic Services (HAS) via email.