Departmental Policies and Procedures
- See the SPS Policies and Procedures Catalyst site (Note: The Catalyst tool used to display this information was retired August 2018; until it is reposted please contact the Administrator or Chair for more information.)
Merit Review Guidelines and Assessment Procedures for Faculty:
- Merit Review Guidelines for Tenure-Track and Tenured Faculty (PDF) guidelines to evaluate tenure-track and tenured faculty for merit during the annual review.
- Standard Performance Assessment for Non-tenure Track Faculty (PDF) rubric for merit assessment of non-tenured (i.e. non-tenure track) faculty.
- Guidelines for Annual High-Merit Review for Non-tenure Track Faculty (PDF) guidelines to facilitate the annual merit assessment process for non-tenured (i.e. non-tenure track) faculty.
NB: The documents "Standard Performance Assessment for Non-tenure Track Faculty" and "Guidelines for Annual High-Merit for Non-tenure Track Faculty" appear on this page with their amended titles as approved by faculty vote on June 5, 2020 (PDF). The PDFs posted are in their original, unamended version.
For information regarding SPS Policies and Procedures not posted here, please contact the department Administrator or Chair.
Travel Funding Opportunities
- More information coming soon.