During the First Week of the Quarter (Regular Academic Year)
- For most of our courses, all matriculated, degree-seeking undergraduate students will be able to enroll themselves in a class for which they meet the prerequisites, if there is an available space. Exceptions to this are noted in the Time Schedule.
- Transfer students whose credit has not yet posted, students who were studying abroad and whose credit has not yet posted, and students who have taken a placem ent test and whose score has not yet posted, should bring appropriate documentation of completion of the prerequisite course to the adviser in Padelford C-104F for help with registration for any open space at the appropriate level.
After Class Day 3/Before Class Day 4:
- Students wishing to repeat a class should contact the adviser (firstname.lastname@example.org) for help with registration. They will be added only if there is an available space.
- Before classes begin, the add code restriction will be placed on courses that are offered daily (e.g. SPAN 301, 302, 323), or on a MWF schedule. Students will no longer be allowed to enroll in these classes at this point. (Courses offered twice weekly will be left open through day 7).
- Graduate students who have received permission to be a graduate student overload in one of our language courses (301, 302, or 303) will be enrolled in the appropriate class by the adviser.
- Non-matriculated students, including those taking classes via the ACCESS program, should contact the adviser (email@example.com) . They will be given an add code, if there are spaces available.
All 300- and 400-level classes will become add code only. Students will no longer be allowed to enroll in classes at this point.
If you have any questions, please contact the adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.