During the First Week of the Quarter (Academic-Year)
Days 1 - 3:
- All matriculated, degree-seeking undergraduate students will be able to enroll themselves in a language class for which they meet the prerequisites, if there is an available space.
- Transfer students whose credit has not yet posted, students who were studying abroad and whose credit has not yet posted, and students who have taken a placement test and whose score has not yet posted, should bring appropriate documentation of completion of the prerequisite course to the adviser so that she may help the student register for any open space of the appropriate level.
After Class Day 3/ Before Class Day 4:
- Students wishing to repeat a class should contact the adviser for help with registration. They will be added only if there is an available space.
- Graduate students who were not offered a graduate overload spot in a class they would like to take, and have received prior instructor approval, should contact the adviser. They will be added if there is an available space.
- Before classes begin, all 100/200-level classes will become add code only. Students will no longer be allowed to enroll in classes at this point.
- Graduate students who have received permission to be a graduate student overload will be enrolled in the appropriate class by the adviser .
- Non-matriculated students, including those registering via the ACCESS program, should contact the adviser. They will be given an add code, if there are spaces available.
If you have any questions, please contact the adviser at firstname.lastname@example.org.